8.01.2010

LA essentials

Two months into LA life, I'm loving it more than I ever thought I would. Here are some of my summer essentials in LA...


Shrimp tacos from Calbi truck

Tacos from a truck
Shrimp tacos from Calbi BBQ


Patterned shortsPatterned shorts

Flowy, patterned shorts
Hei Hei (@ Anthropologie) , H&M Garden Collection


Ray bans

A classic pair of sunglasses
Ray-Ban


Beach life

Of course...beach life.
Santa Monica Beach


Lippmann Collection Across the Universe

Punchy, glitzy nail color
Lippmann Collection "Across the Universe"


Tropical Shaved Ice

Hawaiian shaved ice
Lime, vanilla, cherry, with condensed milk & vanilla ice cream

1 comments:

Brianna said...

I almost bought those H&M shorts several times and now that they're sold out I truly regret it!

http://the-not-so-secret-loves-of-bri.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Rubie or I will try to reply to any questions you post here, so check back for your answer.