5.07.2010

inspiration

I'll let the photos in this post speak for themselves. I'm completely burned out from writing 35 pages worth of final papers in the last three days, but thankfully, the semester is finally over!

These are all photos that inspire me in some way. Some I took myself, others were compulsively saved off the internet. Enjoy!

(click for bigger images & to check out more inspiration on our flickr.)


bath time
photo cred: don't remember, sorry.



jump ropes
photo cred: seaofshoes.com



Sunflowers
photo cred: me. location: somewhere in michigan.



firenze
photo cred: me. location: florence, italy.



big ben
photo cred: me. location: london.



Paris
photo cred: me. location: paris.



east village
photo cred: me. location: nyc.



i own this dress
photo cred: the sartorialist.com. oddly enough: i own this dress.



behati prinsloo
photo cred: kava gorna for refinery29.com. model: behati prinsloo.



marchesa fall 09
photo cred: marchesa fall 2009.



chanel s/s 2010
photo cred: chanel s/s 2010.



mila
photo cred: don't remember, sorry. top by: temperley london.



anne hathaway
photo cred: don't remember, sorry. wish i did, though.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Rubie or I will try to reply to any questions you post here, so check back for your answer.