7.02.2010

Retro Romper

Apologies for the lack of posts this week. I have a draft due of my thesis next week and it's getting into crunch time. Which means a lot of unwashed hair, baggy & comfy shorts, and old tee shirts for me while I drink enough Diet Coke to fill a swimming pool. If anyone is interested, this is my tentative topic title: "Why Does the Devil Wear Prada?: Creating the Idea of Fashion Through Cinematic Representations of Fashion Journalism".

These pictures are from a few days ago when I went to get my nails did. And...took no pictures of them. I'll try to get one tomorrow. They're french with sparkly blue tips. I love them. And already cracked one, of course.

This is my second of two rompers. It is comfy, but obviously not like the other one which is like wearing a onesie tee-shirt. I love it's retro look, though. My sister took these for me really late in the evening, so apologies for the yellow-ness.

06292010_02
Romper: H&M, Shoes: Arturo Chiang

06292010_03

06292010_04

4 comments:

. said...

I have the same romper, like it so much :)

Unknown said...

What a great romper! And your thesis sounds really interesting! :)

Darcy said...

Damn, you are making the romper look good and forcing me to re-evaluate my opinion of its return. Curse you.

Also, I need to know how you did your braids!

Hello*Pretty said...

Loving this look on you!! xo- karrie
www.hellopretty.net

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Rubie or I will try to reply to any questions you post here, so check back for your answer.