4.29.2010

Dogs: Bjorn

On Friday, during a break from frantically writing 10K words in four days (WORDS OF WISDOM: START EARLIER [I say this every time and never do.]), I went and picked up Bjorn. He's a rescue dog that I found on Petfinder.com. I've been wanting to get my own dog for awhile now, and I finally persuaded my parents (who I'm living with till I finish my MA) to let me get my own dog. I picked Bjorn because I wanted a smallish terrier with an old man dog face. His age and breed are unsure, but they guessed he's around 2 years old and a Norwich terrier mix.

Bjorn

Bjorn

As always, click to enlarge!

2 comments:

Andi said...

Now you don't have to claim my dog as yours! Hurrah!

Sorcha said...

OH B-JON,SO ADORABLE. I JUST WANT TO STEAL HIM.

Cannot wait to meet him when I finally get my ass to your continent!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Rubie or I will try to reply to any questions you post here, so check back for your answer.