4.21.2010

Holga: Christmas 2009 + New Years 2010

As everyone who knows me knows: I can be really lazy. Which is why I just now got my prints done from my Holga Lomographic Camera I got at Christmas. Only since it's a Holga, I've put off shooting any more film because I wanted to see if it had any major light leaks or weird spots, etc etc. And I am kicking myself because these pictures are amaaazing and I wish I'd been taking ones like this the entire past few months! C'est la vie, I suppose.

Unlike my poor compatriot, my processing and printing was really cheap. I got two rolls printed and developed for only $21!!! So I will definitely be shooting tons more film in the future. I am pretty sure I have another 9 rolls of films somewhere in a shoebox yet to be unpacked from London. Or I should, anyway, as I bought 10 rolls of film (5 rolls of 400, 5 rolls of 160) for only £22 off amazon.co.uk.

As always, you can see more photos on Flickr!

Tommy
My horse, Tommy

Andi
My little sister, Andi, in her stylish ironic Christmas sweatshirt

Rubie
The illustrious Miss Rubie on New Years. I think that umbrella was from her cocktail.

Playground
My childhood playground.

1 comments:

PHI DESIGN GROUP said...

This is so lovely, B! I love your photo of your horse; I miss you! I hope your paper-writing is going well. C

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Rubie or I will try to reply to any questions you post here, so check back for your answer.