4.20.2010

Outfit: April Showers

Today's weather was really strange. First it drizzled and then there was this beautiful, brisk weather during which my mom and I took Beans for a walk. And then, after about an hour, it started to thunder and suddenly downpouring around dinner time! I love the rain, though, so I greatly enjoyed today's very spring-like rain showers with patches of sun. Soon enough it will be May and then June and hot as Hades. That's one disadvantage of living in California: summers are BLISTERING. But for now it's nice enough to wear light sweaters and coats, but you could totally rock shorts with tights too!

Click to enlarge any picture and go to our Flickr page! More photos of spring flowers and Beans are there too!

04202010_10

04202010_04

04202010_outfit02

04202010_outfit01

04202010_outfit03

Jacket: Tara Jarmon for Target, Cardigan: H&M, Hat: Hand-knit by my sister, Dress: Handmade by my mom from Liberty of London cotton lawn, Boots: Born, Leggings: American Apparel Winter Weight, Belt: Talbots, Necklace: H&M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Rubie or I will try to reply to any questions you post here, so check back for your answer.