6.18.2010

Faux Bob

Despite the disastrous curlers of the other day, I still wanted to curl my hair. My hair is actually naturally wavy, so this time I decided that I wanted to curl my hair and put it into a fake bob. This worked out...sort of. I discovered I don't have any short layers in the back of my hair! I don't know why I thought I did, or if I'm supposed to, or what. So I braided and rolled under the back of my hair and let the shorter side layers hang out. I curled them with a curling iron and then tousled them with curl fixing gel and I think it turned out really cute. I'm actually pondering cutting my hair this length, which is only about 2-3" shorter than my hair is right now.

P.S. Thank you to my sister for taking these pictures!

16062010_04

16062010_03

16062010_01

16062010_02
Dress: Old from some random shop in Westside Pavilion Mall, Necklaces: Talbots, Shoes: Arturo Chiang

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Rubie or I will try to reply to any questions you post here, so check back for your answer.